fasting month is almost over....

Posted by Danial Nor Rafeeq topic :

Hmm......fasting month is almost finish huh?.... so bored.....tomorrow is the last day.....hmm.... :(.....
it's boring to me if fasting month is over.....there's not much to do....what do you guys think? maybe to you guys its fun....because of Raya month is near....hmm..... Raya month is fun too....but i like more fasting month...... Raya month is fun cause' you guys can eat when ever you want , go anywhere you want and get some money from the neighbors...


I too get some money from the neighbors....but, i get more money from my relatives....hehe....my Raya clothes are black in color....I also bought a shirt, trousers, and a T-shirt for my self...it is nice! I like it!! heheeee~


Ow yeah, I almost forgot that I need to repair my Nokia N76 phone.....the screen has cracked....it fell to the ground...and I also need to change the battery....I also need to buy a new memory card for the phone.....the space is so little!!!! I can't store so much things in it....when its memory is full , it says "MEMORY FULL"....ARGH!!!! I HATE IT!!!! but wait, do i have enough money ? i hope i do...heheee~ :)



Okay, this is my closeur...


Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone!!! :)

0 Critics: