the night of joy ..

Posted by Danial Nor Rafeeq topic :

i was looking at my facebook profile...then there's a picture..it's been sent by some friend i know...you know..the picture is actually an essei paper that his friend wrote in school...i laughed so hard that my eyeballs could fall off...this is what the picture says...tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya...dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, lalu dia mengutus surat...surat tu macam ni bunyinya....my motive write this letter is to give know you something..i want to cut connection us.I have think about this very cook cook.I know i clap one hand only.correctly, i have seen you and she at town with eyes myself.i don't trust you again!!!!you are really crocodile land.my friend say you play wood tree..now i know u correct correct play wood tree.so, i break connection to pull my body from this love triangle.i know this result i pick is very correct.because you love she very high from me.so i break off to go far from here.i dont want you to play play with my liver.i been crying until no more eye water thinking of about you.i dont want banana to fruit two times.safe walk.haha funny kan?that is the letter below...

0 Critics: